Services: What do you need?
- Logo / Brand Design: A fresh, new look for your business!
- Posters: Fundraisers, theater / concerts, special events.
- Marketing Materials: Matching posters, programs, mailers, banners, etc. for your event or business.
- Brochures: Outlining your services for new clients / customers.
- Business Stationery: Letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc.
- Flyers: Promoting a class? Need a registration form?
- Menus: Weekly / seasonal specials, everyday prices.
- Memorial Service Programs: A keepsake for family and friends.
- Photo Scanning / Manipulation / Retouching: Personalize invitations, memorial bulletins, business stationery / documents, etc. with photos.
What I will provide:
I will provide a digital or hard copy print for you to proof for errors and changes. The proof is not intended for final printing. I cannot provide final print services, but will prepare everything appropriately for whatever printing service you will ultimately use, whether it is your home or office copier, a copying service, or professional printer. I strongly urge you to take a look at the final draft before printing. I am also happy to consult with you on paper choices for your final product.
A quick turn-around at a reasonable rate:
- $30 per hour / $50 minimum charge. A deposit of $50 (cash or check) is required.
- $50 flat rate for Memorial Service bulletins.
- No charge for minimal changes due to typing errors or color corrections from proof copy.
- Extensive additions will be charged at my regular hourly rate.
Although I do have scanning equipment, photo files work best if they are an original digital (email attachment, on CD or flash drive) at 300 dpi. Text can be emailed as a MS Word document attachment—don’t put information for your publication in the body of the email. Text placed in the body of an email often develops “formatting issues” when pasted into a document—just part of that technological magic we so depend on!
For most publications, less is more—i.e., don’t be too wordy. I have excellent editing and re-writing skills and can take your basic information and give it the voice you are looking for. I have an extensive collection of fonts, but if you have a specific preference you may need to provide me with the font file.
If you are unsure of what you need to provide, give me a call at 360-981-1838 or email me and I’ll talk you through it.